Hey Vic! I’m new here, so you probably don’t know me. I hear you give good advice. Are there any tips that you can give me to help me ease into life here at NSU and to get over this homesickness?
NSU is a great place! Here are some tips that should get you through your first semester!
– Get involved! There are many organizations on campus that are always seeking new members! The more involved you are, the more friends you make!
– Friends make this transition easier! You don’t have to do anything alone! NSU is one big family when you’re away from your own.
– Try new things this in college. College is all about exploring new things to discover what makes you, you!
– Get acquainted with all of your professors. Rather be the teacher’s pet than to fail because you were afraid to ask for help!
– Last but not least, have fun! Business always comes first, but take breaks to wind down.
College isn’t meant to be stressful 24/7. NSU gives you a quality education while also providing you with an atmosphere to be successful.